Tuesday, October 12, 2021

I had a weird dream

I was watching football over the weekend.   I was on my couch when I feel asleep, but when I woke up the announcer was saying the Iowa had beaten Penn State.   The announcer was saying that the Iowa Defense had created 4 interceptions and had gone on to win the game by 3 points.   Then today I wake up and Iowa is ranked #2 in the country.   I have to ask myself - "Self, are we in Bizarro World"?

This can't keep happening.   Iowa creating turnovers and allowing their defense to win their games for them.   They barely have enough offense to even resemble a team that can score more than 24 points against any team except the patsy's.  

Alabama loses and they drop to #5.   I still think Alabama is the #2 team in the county.    I say this because I think it is true.   But, I also have to say it because there are a couple of Hawk fans that read the blog.   So, I'm just trying to see how often they tune in and keep them honest.   

Kansas State preview later this week.   K-State has been a tricky opponent in the past.      

BTW, where is the ACC and the Pac 12.   Oregon (PAC 12) comes at #9 and Wake Forest (ACC) is the lone ACC contestant at #16.   I guess Arizona State #18 (PAC 12).  Good luck with the next television contract PAC 12.   The ACC is currently locked up through 2036, and they are currently riding the tails of Wake Forest.    

No comments:

Post a Comment