Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Clemson No Offensive or Defensive Coordinators

Clemson out OC and DC  Clemson is in the process of hiring new Offensive and Defensive Coordinators.  This could be really good news for the Cyclones.   Because the Cyclones face off with the Clemson Tigers on December 29th at the Cheez It Bowl.   That give Dabo Swinney just a couple of weeks to hire, train, and show the new coordinators the systems and the personnel groupings.   Or else, our good friend Dabo tries to get through bowl season and figure out the new hire in the new year.   

All and all, I would guess Swinney's plate is a tab bit full; game planning and recruiting new coaches, as well as new football recruits.   I like this problem for them, and I like the impact for the Cyclones.   I'm sure we will only hear about this like a dozen times during the broadcast of the bowl game.   I think I might just go treat myself to a Cheez It 

No comments:

Post a Comment