Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sports Talk With The Commish.

Commissioner: We have our old friend Terri from Ames on today.  


Terri from Ames: Hey Commish, do you know if Bobby Stoops Oklahoma's Head Coach is single?   I think he is just dreamy, I would love to grab a hunk of that man meat.



Commissioner:  WRONG! Although I'm sure you are a vegan, it sounds as though you may be suffering from the Meat Sweats.  I will give you this, I have searched the last three years for pictures of Bobby Stoops in funny or compromising poses.   I just can't find any.   My favorite Bobby Stoops story.   When I was just a pup listening to the Iowa Squaks - Bobby played Defensive Back for the Iowa Squakeyes, and while playing Michigan State, they had the old style wooden goal posts.   Bobby during defensive coverage, ran into the goal posts, and knocked them over.  Classic Bobby. 
For Netten not the kicker

Terri from Ames: How would you currently rank the Iowa State defensive backs? 

Commissioner: WRONG!  Here is how I would currently rank our defensive backs compared to the other defensive backs in the NCAA.

1. Kenneth Acker, Southern Methodist
2. Ricardo Allen , Purdue 
189. Uncle Rico, Napoleon Dynamite
692. Rabbi Yerachum, Jewish Flag League
4005-4009. Any of the Iowa State Defensive Backs

Terri from Ames: How do you think the Cyclone Women's Basketball Team will do this year?
No You Da Man

Commissioner:  WRONG!  I quite honestly would rather spend time planning my winter color pallet.  Go back to needle point while tuning into Iowa State Woman's Basketball.  I would like some Cardinal and Gold ear muffs for Christmas.  

Terri from Ames: What do you think are our chances against #7 Michigan in basketball Sunday? 

Commissioner: WRONG!  I think we can play with anybody in the country.  We proved that against Kentucky and Ohio State during the NCAA Tourney the last two years.   It doesn't matter if Melvin Egim is currently injured.   Fred Hoiberg doesn't rebuild he reloads. By reload I mean the good kind in terms of basketball recruiting, Meat Sweats.   

No comments:

Post a Comment