Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I'm just Sayin" ! ! !

I'm Just Sayin'

Big Win over Michigan.   But, now we have a road test against The BYU Fighting Morons, er Mormons.   I mean The Fighting COUGARS.   Iowa State jumps to a 21st ranking in the poles and BYU gets two votes.   Let's assume those writers are from Provost, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.    The Cougars (and not the good kind of Cougars), are currently 4-0.  Tyler Haws the 6-5 junior leads the Cougar attack and averages 29 points a game and 10 rebounds.  Haws has been out the last two games, but after watcing ISU/Michigan game film I would guess Haws is back on the court on Wednesday.   Currently through the first 4 games the Cougs are averaging 100.3 points per game.  This will be no easy test for Freddie and the Cyclones, this one has me more scared than Michigan.  I can't wait for Wednesday night. 

2013-14 OVERALL RANKINGS
Points Per Game Rebounds Per Game Assists Per Game

Field Goal % Per
Game
12th OVERALL
25th OVERALL
8th OVERALL
58th OVERALL

59th OVERALL 50th OVERALL 20th OVERALL 44th OVERALL




No comments:

Post a Comment