Friday, September 13, 2013

I'd Rather __Blank__ than lose to the Iowa Hawkeyes.


I'd rather be forced to watch SEC games over and over without any alcoholic relief than ... Lose to the Iowa Hawkeyes.

I'd rather have someone blast the Alabama Fight outside my window on an unending loop than ... Lose to the Iowa Hawkeyes.

I'd rather have an ongoing and deeply extended conversation with a blonde than  ... Lose to the Iowa Hawkeyes.

I'd rather sleep naked on a hill of fire ants than  ...  Lose to the Iowa Hawkeyes.


I'd rather rather be known as the corn king than ... Lose to the Iowa Hawkeyes.

I'd rather brush my teeth with feminine anti-itch cream than ... Lose to the Iowa Hawkeyes.


If I were an Iowa Fan I'm sure I would blow .341 on a regular basis.  Of course if you stand outside the any bar in Iowa you could probably find at least 1 out of 2 that are above the legal limit.  They are Hawkeye fans.


Samantha Goudie University of Iowa .341
I'd rather be: .341 BAC than an Iowa Hawkeye fan.: @Vodka_samm.














I'd rather grind my teeth on the edge of the pavement than be this guy: http://www.widerightnattylite.com/2013/9/12/4722042/the-ten-best-moments-from-the-hawkeye-house-story

Come on back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment